Subic - Marina

 BIGLAANG SUBIC TRIP

Friday night when my sister invited me and Regine to Subic, she told me that her friend "Mr. Kebab" got a free accommodation from his Boss at The Villas in Subic. sbi ni sister we should claim it na tomoro (Saturday) cos it'll expire na so sayang naman madali nmn akong kausap go lang ako ng go basta lakwatsing...  so sabi ko game! so i texted Regine rytaway buti nlng pumyag ang motherly nya na sumama sha kundi alone ang beauty ko.. . I also invited my sisteret's BFF "khendy" and my mudrakels..

wala kami kaalam alam sa mga daan patunong Subic pero keri nmn un game nmn kami sa ROADTRIP!!!

1. After long hours of driving without lunch and stop overs & getting lost all over Subic.. hahaha!! Finally we arrived at the place with rumbling stomach yet happy & excited! =)




Expense :
Gas - 2500 Rt
Tolls - 45 , 173, 168, 22




THE WELCOMING SAND OF THE BEACH
our FREE Accommodation

La Luna Villa
keeping their selves BUSY

2. After check in we dine at Aristocrat and had our desserts at Mochikko "my fave" =)


3. next stop Puregold and Factory outlet of Nike, Adidas etc


tomanggera =)

4. Mini Perya along Subic

wala kaming patawad pati PERYA.. we wANT! hahaha

5. Next Day Early Bfast and picture picture at The Lighthouse Marina


♥ much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dumaguete - Siquijor

Cooking & Baking Day

Splash Island